Get Big Savings On Aqua Sphere Water Softeners in Austin, Burnet, & Liberty Hill!
Soft Water Makes Softer, Brighter Clothes
Water softeners remove hard water minerals that quite literally pelt your clothes like rocks during the wash cycle. With nothing but clean, soft water massaging your clothes, towels, and linens, you’ll notice a big difference in their softness and how they hold up to being repeatedly washed. Whites will be brighter and colors more vibrant!
Aqua Sphere Water Softeners are made in the USA with both softening & filtration capabilities in an all-in-one system and excellent warranties!
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
Aqua Sphere water softeners offer innovative design features so that you enjoy improved flow rates as well as rapid evacuation during regeneration. This proprietary technology allows us to provide the highest quality water at increased flow rates while using only a fraction of the salt and water of a conventional design system.
We source only the highest quality components from trusted sources to build our equipment and the DuoPure is no exception. Everything that touches your water is made in North America and fully third party certified.
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray
- Your brights have lost their luster
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Verified Local Reviews